I'm I the only non mother in cafe mom????

I have 3 beautiful God babies and love them as if they're my own...but I was just curious if anybody on cafe mom does not have any kids and is just on here, like myself, seeking support????

GodMamma_Lisa3

Asked by GodMamma_Lisa3 at 5:20 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes..theres actually quite a few of us on here with no children YET! alot of people on here r still trying to conceive #1!! its a great support group! ive been ttc for 4 months now...but we kinda just stopped trying..if it happens it happens..sex should be more fun and not like a job right?! lol well welcome to cafemom :D
    ebrittian22

Answer by ebrittian22 at 7:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have been trying to conceive for over four years, and we still dont have our little miracle
    cerissalaine

Answer by cerissalaine at 1:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Sounds to me like you ARE a mom/mother. Being a mother is more than just being pregnant. It's a state of mind and proof of your actions.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 2:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• NO HUN U ARENT THE ONLY NON MOTHER ON HIM...IVE RECENTLY GOT PREGNANT BUT HAD A MISCARRIAGE IN JUNE...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 5:57 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• no your not the only one I just had a miscarriage last year and hey we are just ttc and hopeing for the stork to drop he or she at my door step(in my ovaries)
    msandrews2

Answer by msandrews2 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• thanks to everyone for making me feel a lot more at home;)
    GodMamma_Lisa3

Answer by GodMamma_Lisa3 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2009