Cramping at 28weeks??

I know discomfort is normal during pregnancy, but what about cramping? I feel like I'm on my rag, that kind of cramping. It has been on & off all day but now it just isn't going away. In the last couple of hours my back has also starting hurting. I am 28w 3d but expected to deliver early due to a heart-shaped uterus, pregnancy-related hypertension, & possible gestational diabetes (test results will be back in a few days). I am just wondering if this is a normal discomfort? I can walk around, change positions, etc...it just wont go away or ease up...Am I crazy for thinking this might be labor?? I'm kinda worried...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My doctor recommended that if that happened to me then to call in to L&D...so maybe you should do that too.  Im preg with my first so I dont know what labor pains feel like but If I were you I'd just call in and see if I need to make a visit.

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:27 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• How are you doing? Did you go to the hospital to make sure you are not in premature labor?

Let us know how you are doing.

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 6:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• L&D told me not to go in that I was very unlikely in labor. I am still slightly uncomfortable, but have taken a bath & am drinking double the water. I am just taking it easy until my doctors appointment on the 19th.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2009