man how do you guys do it lol

tuesday I got all the symptoms of preeclampsia and swine flu. So I went to the hospital to make sure it's nothing. and it turned out to be an ear infection lol wow right? but before I was in the ER they made me go to the L&D because I had stomach pains. and it turned out to be contractions.. how nice. I'm 1 cm dilated and the contractions hurt. how do you deal with that??

kittenripmaygo

Asked by kittenripmaygo at 6:40 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just breath through them, that really helps a lot, yes they suck and it's just going to get worse but once you will be holding that baby in your arms you won't even remeber the pain. Congrats!!! your almost a mommy :) Good Luck I hope everything goes well and smooth and God Bless!
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Lots of breathing. Not really much to do to ease the pain other than movement and breathing.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:23 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I've tried breathing.. but apparently not well enough lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 9:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• If they are already hurting, I feel for you when you really start labor.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 9:23 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yea I feel for myself too.. :/ my parents was in the room when we found out they were contractions and started making funny jokes about me going to go crazy when it happens lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 9:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• they may have also hurt worse since you werent feeling well. maybe when you rest and get to feel a little better itll be easier if not....well when its time get an epi :-p
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Just know that it will get worse, but won't last forever and knowing that you're going to end up with a beautiful baby...sort of makes up for it.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 11:28 AM on Aug. 14, 2009