would you do this?

I was looking at a friend's pictures of her family vacation on facebook. I didn't think anything of it when I saw that they went to a water park until I saw that a couple of the pictures were of the family going down a water slide in one of those 2 person inner tubes............. with their 6 month old daughter in the front tube by herself!!! The person in the back was holding her down with their feet no life jacket on or anything. I had to look at the pictures twice to make sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me because I would never ever bring a baby on a water slide would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No I wouldn't! Especially in a seperate tube! That sounds way too dangerous to me!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 7:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• That's VERY wrong if you ask me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I'm happy I wasn't out of my mind for thinking she was wrong for doing that. I'm shocked that the water park employee actually allowed this. What if something really bad happened?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I am surprised the water park allowed this to happen
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• no way the baby could drown get pulled under the water .babies cant hold there weight up yet .wow
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 8:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I am also surprised the water park allowed it to happen. I would NEVER do this. Heck I don't even let my 4 year old go down with me!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 11:58 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• NO thats just F**ked up! I can't believe the water park employee allowed this. They have guidelines to follow and age restrictions as well as height restrictions on most rides. I would have to ask are these people on dope....
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 12:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009