energy drinks and ttc...

so my husband n i are ttc for 4 months now..we've decided if it happens it happens no more charting or only having sex when ovulating..its become too much of a job and less fun!! BUT i was wondering bc i heard a rumor and i want to know if u have heard anything....my husband drinks alot of energy drinks..Monster (energy drink) like 3 a day im not lying.!!..i know they r high in sugar and super bad for ur live but he's 22 and could care less he just says they taste good...could this affect his fertility?? thanks :D

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 7:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• bad for ur liver**
    ebrittian22

Answer by ebrittian22 at 7:51 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• in my experiance, once my sons dad stopped drining them i got preggo, he used to drink the mountian dew energy drink things though. See if he can try cutting back for a few months will help.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 8:02 AM on Aug. 13, 2009