making money from my home

hi there i am looking for a job to make money from my home, got any ideas,???? i dont have money to start up with but i can sell ice to an eskimo ,,,,, if anyone is at home working and actually making a real check give me an email at golfgirlmn86@yahoo.com, thankyou lisa in northern minnesota

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sure, I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and ideas. 

You can find them all in my new website at :  www.athome.yolasite.com

As well, the second page contains a link to my Blog, which also lists various companies that hire for computer jobs, including Paypal jobs and those that do not pay via Paypal.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:34 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• You should go to Free Money Online and read my review of several free ways to make money at home

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Check out my site. It has reviews on different WAH companies and ideas. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Hello,

I have a SIMPLE home business that gives you several options on how to make money. Please check it out at http://4yourfamily.org/teamwork and send me a PM if you have any questions.

Best Wishes,

Beth

4yourfamily

Answer by 4yourfamily at 12:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2009