What is the first thing you do in the morning?

I can not wake up untill I have my first smoke. Cigarette(outside) and a cup of pop. Then wake up hubby and feed the baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I usually elbow DH to turn the alarm off... he insist on a fuzzy radio station at the loudest setting...grrr...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:40 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• the first thing i do in the mornings is fix my son breakfast then call him while hes eating i drink a cup of coffee and take my medication.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• LOL...yep, gotta have my cig. first thing! We have a group you may like it's called "Yes I Smoke", I'd like to invite you to join us. It's a wonderful, fun, non-judgemental, accepting, caring, growing group! (if you aren't already a member)

I'm afraid you are going to get bashed for this, alot of judgemental mommies on here with regard to smoking....guess that's why you posted anon...lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:43 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i pee... lol then change baby feed her and then check email and let her watch mickey mouse
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 8:44 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I'm in a really good habit of praying as soon as my eyes open, then I usually fall back asleep while I'm praying LOL...then I go potty.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Make my bed. If I don't make my bed then I feel like I did nothing all day because I didn't accomplish that one little thing. It is one my my quarks.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 8:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• get up, take my so to bathroom with me sit him on his potty while i pee then see if he's hungry if not put him on cartoons for extra noise while he plays.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 8:48 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Use the potty, put some clothes on, put the water kettle on to heat, let the dog out, feed the cat, start a load of wash, feed the dog and give our pets fresh water, stack any dishes left from the night before and wash down the counters, fix my cup of coffee, pick up the living room, open all blinds in the house, turn on my computer, and turn on the tv for background noise.
    Then I wait for everyone else to wake up while I spend time on CafeMom. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:06 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Generally it's morning sex.
    SlightlyPerfect

Answer by SlightlyPerfect at 9:11 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I can't believe some people who answered this actually use the word "potty" when referring to their bathroom use. Do you drink your wine right out of the ba ba?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Aug. 13, 2009