My 7 year old throws up a lot.

My son has been throwing up since he was a little boy. When he would become over heated he would vomit. Now as he gets older... he seems to vomit more. Mostly in the morning. And he does not vomit his food, but a white syliva substance.

Anyone have any ideas?

zachandsolsmom

Asked by zachandsolsmom at 8:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Health

• Take him to see a naturopathic doctor. They will not just look at the symptyoms and put him on medicine like a conventional doctor.
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• he might have gurd (SP) or acid reflux have you spoken to his doctor about it?
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:05 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• look for a specialist around u that deals with that type of thing. If u have to get a second opinion! it could be a problem inside
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• He needs to be seen ASAP by a doctor. OMG. I cannot believe you have waited so long to even ask this! His teeth can suffer long term consequences from so much stomach acid.
    Please consider...UMMM
    TAKING YOUR CHILD TO THE DOCTOR! There are some things you cannot solve at home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have taken my son to the doctor so many times. For someone to even suggest that I would not, is insulting. But because it comes and goes so fast... usually by the time we get in to the doctor he is back to doing back flips and I look crazy.

I thought acid reflex before and even suggested to the doctor. But his ped always says he is fine. And also took him off spicy food. For some crazy reason, my son loves hot food. But ever discontinuing hot foods, it has continued.

And my son is so anal about brushing his teeth that I don't even have to ask him. He just does it.

I am going to demand this new ped refers him to a specialict. Thanks for the anwsers.

zachandsolsmom

Answer by zachandsolsmom at 11:01 AM on Aug. 13, 2009