THOUGHTS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qThnUOo0Ak ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL COMENTARIES I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Asked by older at 9:20 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I loved it and especially loved The Golden Rule appled to this situation- and I loved his opinion on how God could be calling everyone ( I guess Christians who are against it) to do the right thing!
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• OMG... why do you always post these things in the religion and beliefs section? Shouldn't gay marriage and your lesbian daughter issues be posted elsewhere... like in the RELATIONSHIPS forum?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• ANON, THE COMMENTARY HAS TO DO WITH RELIGION.

Answer by older at 9:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Good morning, Sunshine! I'm sure it's an interesting video,but Keith Olberman makes me want to vomit (sorry, no offense to you,though, you know I love you!). But, just wanted to pop in,and wish you a great day.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO LOVE!! THAT IS OK HUN, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPIION ON MY QUESTIONS ANYTIME! I HAPPEN TO LOVE THIS GUY! HAVE A HAPPY THURSDAY!

Answer by older at 9:39 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• And, that's what makes America so great, huh? You can love him,and I can love Glenn Beck! LOL. Talk to you later, I gotta get up,and get ready for work, UGH!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• IT CERTAINLY DOES MAKE THIS GREAT NATION GREAT! DON'T WORK TOO HARD!

Answer by older at 9:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• lol, I love the way you two can be so loving and civil to one another, yet believe so differently - its an example I wish more people could learn from and emulate.
    It always brings a smile to my face, and warms my heart to see it.

=D
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• BANDGEEK521, I LOVE IT TOO!! SHE IS A WONDERFUL WOMAN REGARDLESS OF OUR DIFFERENT VIEWS ON THINGS. SHE ALSO ALWAYS BRINGS A SMILE TO MY FACE TOO, SHE ALWAYS POPS IN MY QUESTIONS OR POST TO LEAVE ME A GREETINGS AND IT MAKES MY DAY!! IF ONLY WE COULD ALL TREAT EACH OTHER WITH SUCH RESPECT, RIGHT?

Answer by older at 10:21 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Oh yes, the world would be a beautiful place if everyone treated each other as well as I see you two do.

Such a great example, really, and one that is much needed - thank you for that.

=D
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 13, 2009