ewwww (not tmi btw)

So I have for the 4th time now pulled drywall from my 8 month old boys mouth!! Not all in one day, just this past week. We are still doing construction on some of the house. but the only exposed drywall is at the top of one stair on the bottom, which just happens to be perfect hright for DS to pull up and have at face level. He usually gets is when i run to the restroom, either for me or my SS. That got me thinking, what crazy things has your lil one tried to eat??

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• u name it my dd ate it...play dough, crayons, paper, dog and cat food,that was inside now outside it was a hole different setting...she ate rocks, leaves, sticks, grass was her favorit...i was worried and ask her dr about this thinking she lacked vitimins but the dr laughed and said she was normal...lol
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• haha shes tried to eat everything. idk y. shes tried eating lemons b4. i got a laugh out of it lol
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 9:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• she trys to eat my dogs rawhide
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• oo lemons and limes are normal for my guy he gets mad if you take em away haha
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• THe funniest thing for us is when she ate crayons.. She literally pooped a rainbow.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:01 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My son once swallowed one of those little foam earplugs. I didn't know until it came out in his poop! Then the other day my youngest was spitting something out and it was a birthday candle. Guess it didn't taste too good. He also took a drink of his baby cousin's formula and started gagging! He hasn't had formula for awhile so it came as a shock!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• so now that you know when it happens, take him with you to the bathroom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2009