my 7 weeks baby doesnt hav a heart beat...........

im currently bleeding as spotting...its not heavy bleeding and i have no pain... today is the 5 th day and we went for the scan (7 weeks) yesterday but there is no heart beat still.... my dr says that we will have to wait another week and wash my womb if there is no heart beat.... please let me know whether this has happened to any of u girls....... were u able to get the heart beat in 8 weeks... pls tell me...................
i have so many hopes on this baby........... pls pls..pls..... help me... wt am i suppose to do to get my baby......... :(

marige_ammi

Asked by marige_ammi at 9:42 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• With all 3 of my babies, we were not able to hear a heartbeat until around the 10th week. If you are bleeding with no cramps it could just mean you have a low lyning placenta and that usually corrects itself. That happend to me in my 2nd preg. I did have 2 miscarriages and with each one i had heavy bleeding with clots and a LOT of cramping. It doesn't sound like anything bad is happening. Hope this helps.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i had a miscarrage with twins . i was only bleeding no cramps . went for ultra sound one baby was at 6 weeks one was at 8 weeks. dr said no heart beat for either .dont know why one was bigger . just pray about it and things could be fine. please let me know what dr says good luck
    becca2296

Answer by becca2296 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• A h/b can normally be seen on u/s at about 6 weeks using transvaginal u/s. It's quite possible to measure a few days off on either side, which means it's always possible to see a h/b next time, especially if you could have ovulated later than expected. It's also possible to miss a h/b if they are using a transabdominal u/s early in pregnancy. So keep your fingers crossed, you could go next time and be totally relieved.
    Unfortunately sometimes pregnancies do end in m/c and it's a sad fact of life. I had a m/c with my first pregnancy- I went for a nine week u/s and there was no heartbeat, just a sac measuring around 6 weeks. I started bleeding about a week later and had a m/c when I would have been eleven weeks.
    I hope that your next u/s shows a heartbeat and you can relax. Unfortunately I know how heartwrenching it is to have to wait and wonder.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• hi guys,
    unfortunately i had a miscarriage yesterday........ i still cant believe. :(
    marige_ammi

Answer by marige_ammi at 9:58 AM on Aug. 17, 2009