What's your Baby's Nursery Theme if you have one?

My DD is due soon! With her first Girl!! She has 2 toddler boys!! I only had Daughters. We're all jobless here. So times are tough,. But that gets one into A mode to really have to find Deals! I Love Hello Kitty. I love other things too! But I do A room here at my house for the Children. So Curious!! The boys here have some different themse. Cars & Pooh!! So I Love to hear other's! I know you're all so creative & Talented!! But this is my First Grand Daughter. (The Dad of this Baby Loves John Deere but any of that Stuff is beyond Reach)! And most likely my last too!! Thank you in advance for sharing!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:00 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am having a baby girl and I really like the dragonfly nursery stuff at Babies R Us. I love the brown, red, pink color schemes too. I have not chosen any actual styles though.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:02 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• well my little boys room is a western theme. so if her daddy likes john deere you can still find cutesy western stuff for girls. esp in like craft malls (they tend to be cheaper there, at least where i live). Or you can find lots of material to make curtains, or blankets. I didnt buy a crib set, i used a really cute blanket my gma made baby (his great gma) and just regular blue sheets. Look online for cute craft ideas.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• my ds had a safari theme & now it is disney cars.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Everything has always been neutral colors on the walls and we changed posters on the wall to go with what they liked at the time.

Get coloring books and color the pictures then use thumbtacks to put them on the walls. That's what we use...regular coloring books and the "floor pad"ones (the real big ones)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:11 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i did baby disney ( baby micky baby eor, baby mini, baby donald duck. ) i had the wall stick ons and the crib bedset ( sheet comfoter ) they were really cute..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My son's now is sailboats in primary colors. I splurged and bought a crib bedding set with a sailboat theme, but other than that - I am using a crib and changing table that belonged to my SIL and I got an inexpensive white dresser at Target to go with it. I bought some wooden boats at Target and painted them myself with craft paint to hang on the wall. My mom made me some blue curtains made out of a twin navy flat sheet and my MIL painted some beatiful sailboat pictures on canvas for his room. Fortunately both my mom and MIL are extremely crafty/talented and the room came together for very little. Oh - also got those wooden letters for his name at Michaels Craft store and painted them to match the little sailboats I did. Lots of color on the wall for cheap.

Answer by missanc at 1:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Hey Linda! I no longer have a nursery, but when I did it had a Noah's Ark theme.
    MarieT03

Answer by MarieT03 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My daughters nursery theme was winnie the pooh and her toddler room is now tinkerbell.

lol there is actually alot of john deere baby stuff that I've seen and its not unreasonably priced... my daughter actually had a john deer mobile. Plus there is a ton of john deere fabric you could make your own baby stuff!
    MyTrinity

Answer by MyTrinity at 12:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2009