how did you know yourwater broke if it did

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There was a pop sound and a ton of fluid came out. I was already in the hospital both times though.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:24 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I was on the toilet at home (after going pee) and like 15s after I was done going to the bathroom, fluid started coming out...and I knew because I'd been having contractions for about a half hour, so when my water started leaking I knew it was the real thing!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:27 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I only heard that pop sound with my first son, but i felt the warm fluid with all 3 boys. I was also in the hospital all 3 times my water broke. My OB broke it on my 3rd baby though.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i was in the kitchen and this pop and then a bunch of water
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Honestly. I was having sex I didnt hear a pop but there was A LOT of fluid coming out and it was a yellowish color. it wasnt time for him to come I still had a few weeks. I waited like 30min to an hour then when it didnt stop I went to the ER and yep it was my water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• You really can't miss it. A ton of water pours out of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I layed in bed after going to the bathroom and thought I was wetting the bed so I got up and ran to the bathroom and I remembered asking my mom how would I know if it breaks and out of no where I heard her voice boom through the bathroom (she didnt live with us so it freaked me out) that said "its like you're peeing but you can't stop it mid stream" well I couldn't and just knew
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i felt and heard a pop then fluid came rushing down my leg. i was at home.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 9:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I was working at the time. I just stood up from lunch and i felt something drop down there I guess it freaked everyone out whatever my face looked like because 3 other people stood up too and asked if I was okay. I said yes I thought I was peeing I went to the bathroom peed and then I felt water coming out of a different spot not where your pee comes out. OMG it was terribly embarrasing but I guess only for me everyone else was so excited.
    tdoubleday04

Answer by tdoubleday04 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2009