soon I am going to stop breast feeding...

After I stop if I eat same amount of food, will I gain weight or loss?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think you'll gain, cuz i'm sure havin probs lol. i just recently stopped bfing, and i've put on a couple pounds, although i'm on the depo too and having some crazy side effects. but also have talked to other moms who said they wished they would have pumped and dumped cuz it kept their weight down. (personally i lost 20lbs of baby weight plus 20 more bfing). i gotta find a way now to keep it off.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i think it depends on your body. i gained 45lbs the first time, and only lost like 15-20 after birth. most of the rest didn't come off til my daughter was around 10 months. i always ate the same amount of food- too much! haha! and then i got pregnant again when she was 13 months and stopped breastfeeding then. i have 5 weeks to go and i've only gained 25-30 lbs. so we'll see what happens this time.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I NEVER lost any weight to begin w/. and I BF both of my twins..
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 11:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2009