it itches!!

i cant stand it anymore... im 7 weeks preg and in just in the last few days my scalp has started to itch like mad...i went out and got aussies moist shampoo and deep 3 min conditioner...its not as bad as it was but it still itches!!...no i dont have bugs that was my first though so i had my hair checked by mutiple people...is it hormonal? does anyone have a suggestion thats not going to cost a arm and a leg? please help!!!

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 10:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Health

• I use Head and Shoulders, it has zinc in it and it works great! It only took a couple times using it and my itchy scalp is gone.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Mix a few drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo.

Even better, go "no poo" and use a paste of baking soda and apple cider vinegar. It is possilbe that you scalp itches bacause you are removing the protective oils.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:18 AM on Aug. 13, 2009