Calling all neat freaks, OCD's or anal women..

If you consider yourself to be a neat freak,or anal about how clean your house is, do you have one area of your life that is a complete disaster anyway?
My house and yard are spotless, but my van looks like a homeless person drives it. I don't like that it is a mess, but it doesn't bother me like my house being out of order. At any given time you can find papers, clothes, sippy cups, Happy Meal toys etc. Perhaps a fry, a binky etc. If my house was like my van I would flip out.
Are you a neat freak but a closet pig when it comes to your car, a closet, a cupboard etc? Or is it just me?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 10:49 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My house MUST look immaculate or I am in a very bad mood. Completely pissed.
    When I'm pissed off I clean. So, yeah lol.

Um Yes, actually. My make up bag. I clean and arrange it everytime and it still has makeup
    everywhere in it. Lol. :-)
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 10:55 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• No Im a neat freak everywhere. Clutter & disorganization freak me out and put my mood way down. Im very anal about the way i like things, all things... :-)

GillyMarie

Answer by GillyMarie at 11:06 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• im a neat clean freak other then the laundry room that door stays closed...
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I am highly organized in all areas. My home top to bottom is clean same with my vehicle. I think it makes life easier to have things organized and clean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• It's definitely the car for me too!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I was sick and on the couch all day yesterday and it drove me crazy looking at the mess. I still feel weak but the house is clean and now I'm on the couch again... So yes I like a clean house. My biggest pet peeve are unmade beds. They all have to be made when we get up.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2009