Does your boy do tumbling?

I'm thinking of putting my 3-year-old in tumbling. I think he'd really enjoy it. If your boy is in tumbling, is the class mostly girls? I don't want him to be the only boy. The place is closed for Summer break until the 23rd and classes start on the 25th.

RyleeMendez

Asked by RyleeMendez at 11:06 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My ds isnt (he's almost 10 now) but my almost 4 yr old nephew (will be in Sept) is in gymnastics (is that about the same thing?) and he loves it. I think he is probably the only boy, or one of the only boys in the group, but at that age it really doesnt matter. He is having a blast and my sister says it has been the best thing for him the way he is so active.
    I think it's a great idea!
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 12:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My boy and girl will both be taking gymnastics starting in September (they'll both be 2). My boss took her grandson to tumbling/gymnastics classes until he was about 7; there were more girls than boys in his class, but he loved it.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Nope. My 3 year old plays soccer.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My daughter is in a tumbling class. While there are mostly girls in her class, there are 4 boys in the class.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I think that its a great idea for them...boys and girls...my brother is the owner of a tumbling gym..in SC..he has tons of lil boys and he is really good too..he has a 2 yr waiting list...I think that he will be super for it!
    AmeliaR

Answer by AmeliaR at 11:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2009