Is this a good start

So me && the hubby are trying to work things out after all this drama with him talking to other girls..well we both agreed on not having well for him not to have girls number && for me not to have guys numbers so we wont get tempted which im not tempted at all im doing this because he gets tempted now..so we are not going to go out with out friends for a very long time because we are going to try to fix this && make our family like we both wanted we are trying to make it right for not only us but for our baby boy..So im here asking for any advice to make our relationship stronger && not get tempted && also so we wont argue as much as we did..

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• It's a good start theoretically but is he the kind of man who will honor the agreement? I don't know him so if you are upset over him talking to other women I don't think having numbers is the issue so getting rid of their numbers isn't going to fix the underlying problem...which is distrust. If that were my guy and I told him to get rid of numbers he'd just keep them at work so I couldn't see them. I'm guessing your guy isn't like that. However, it's a start for you to begin working on things. You need to be more secure in your relationship with him though. Bottom line is that he will talk to other women in life. You have to know that he loves you and wouldn't cross any boundaries with other women. I guess you have to trust him and believe in what you two have together. I'm glad he's willing to work on it with you though. That shows he's a decent guy. Good luck with this. You are off to a great start, just stay focused

Answer by admckenzie at 11:51 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I understand wanting to work things out but cutting yourselfs off from friends is a bad idea. You guys need councling. It's not a good idea to cut out the friends and spend too much time together cause then the arguing will get worse. Just set some rules
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• in kind of the same boat

got book from library...men are from mars, women venus IN THE BEDROOM

i have read a few chapters when we are alone and he is listening, not just help book, but it is knid of sexy and i did learn something

men who are not in touch with their feelins, will seek out sexual stimulation

not saying that men that do feel do not want sex, it makes sense in the context, you have to read whole thing

also reminds men how women want to be touched and vs versa

we are only on 4th chapter with two moret oread tonight, but it has put a spark back in our bedroom
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i dont know if you're religious, but a man that has an immense love for God will honor Gods words, which include to respect his wife, to not lust after others and be faithful. It cant hurt. I knew a womanizer and his marriage was just about to fall apart until he found God, now this couple is going on 26 years of marriage, happily. Hope everything turns out great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2009