Has it happened to anyone else? Should I be worried?

i am 24 weeks pregnant and have not gained a pound yet. im just losing. right now i believe i am either 12 or 13 pounds lighter than my first appointment which was when i was 8 weeks... i had an ultrasound on july 6th and she was measuring up to her requirements, but when i just went back on august 8th they said i had lost 2 1/2 pounds since july 10th and 3 1/2 since my june appointment so when i go back in 4 weeks if im not gaining they are going to do another ultrasound. should i be worried? i guess they arent too worried because i had a little extra weight in the beginning anyway... someone give me some advice. please?!?

lovinhim1016

Asked by lovinhim1016 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its no big deal at all. When I delivered my son I was 9 pounds under my pre-pregancy weight and I was 11 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight when I delivered my daughter.

Why the hell are they going to do another u/s? You not gaining weight has absolutely nothing ot do with the baby's weight
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:55 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• In my 1st preg. I lost 39 pounds total... and had a 7 pound 12oz son
    2nd preg I lost over 50 pounds and eventually had to be tube fed and had a 6 pound 12 oz girl.
    Every body, baby, pregnancy is different. As long as the scans say it's growing OK, #'s means nothing. Eat well and often... as best you can. :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2009