if my friend who is stationed in the army over seas tells me he doesnt know if he can make a committment when he gets back does that meqn hes cheating?

he told me he doesnt want to be in a realtionship right now and he told me that we should take it day by day i would love to have a committment when he gets back but he told mme he doesnt know if he can

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm guessing he's just not that into you.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:58 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Not necessarily cheating, he just sounds like he doesn't want to be tied down if incase he does meet someone. You should move on just see what happens like he said take it day by day that is all you can do.

There are other fish in the sea you know...GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• how can it be cheating if he's not committed to you? He's single. He is living life as a single man who talks to other women and checking out options. Just bc you want a commitment doesn't mean he's into you. Watch the movie or read the book. he's trying to tell you something!!!!! You just are not listening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Ditto tori, he's not the man for you. You deserve someone who wants to be with you as much as you want to be with him.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• omg, is his name Justin? haha, that's kinda like what my ex bf did, but before he left but we were already broke up when we had the commitment convo! I don't have any advice, just wanted to share!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2009