anybody get strangers come up and rub your belly??

babymama8787

Asked by babymama8787 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes i use to get that alot probably because i was so little and had like this huge belly lol...sometimes i will get creep out really bad
    noahsmommy-010

Answer by noahsmommy-010 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• ugh i did and i hated it! i mean i didnt mind family and close friends but not random ppl. i hated it enough my friend bought me a shirt that says Touch the belly, lose a hand hahaha.....i wore it often :-p
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yeah I sure did...I guess bc a pregnant woman looks so cute they can't help themselves...I didn't mindpregnant belly

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yes.. it was nasty.. what gives them the thought to just run up and start rubbing ya.. nasty i say..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 12:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• If anyone had done that when I was pregnant I would have kicked him/her very hard. That is soo uncool

Answer by rkoloms at 12:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I had a few, but sent a very clear message that it will not happen to me, people seemed to get the hit.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Not strangers but relatives wanted to. I was so uncomfortable even though they were family. I firmly believe in three feet of personal space. With my first baby I was too timid to say no, I'd rather you not. With my second, it was another story. One of DH's relatives asked to (which I thought that was odd since I'd already hinted to them that was not an option) and I just said that it wasn't personal but I was not comfortable with that and all touchy feely ended. Thank God.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• not one person has tried that in public. probably because i'm always so angry looking lol.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have had this happen to me a lot. I always just start rubbing their belly, too. I figure if they are rude enough to rub my belly, I should be able to do it back. Works every time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have yet to have this happen to me, thank god! I know I will freak out on someone who does it. And it would be just my luck that it would happen at work (i'm a server) so there would go my tip... Tho I have thought of making a pin to wear on my apron that says "touch the belly and expect to lose a limb" or something like that lol
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009