Correcting my question: According to the Bible what's the Theocratic order? IS it God, Jesus, Men, Woman or ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God, Jesus, Man, then woman. Its not that women are inferior to men, but we are created the weaker sex for a reason. We are under man so that he may protect us. I hate that so many women have not had a father or a husband to REALLY love and protect them.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• In marriage, the order should be God/Jesus, the man, then the woman. But God doesn't love any man more than any woman.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• God the Father God the son and the Holy Spirit are one. So therefor it is God, husband (in the role momofsaee describes) wife and children.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I agree with momofsaee. I consider myself a strong woman, and in order to be that I have to stand up for myself, my civil rights, and having been a single mom at one time, I know it CAN be done without a man. However, I submit to my husband and EXPECT him to be sole provider and protector of my family, as he IS a man. I have done it on my own, but I got married so I wouldn't have to. My husband is not controlling (I am, oops, lol), he's very passive actually, which balances us out. He's a good provider, but I am the second income we need to be secure, not to mention his boss don't pay him enough, and he has been applying elsewhere. We can make it on what we got, but he wants better so I don't have to work, because believe it or not, the best kids are raised by SAHMs. It makes me sick when other men destroy their family in one way or another when their job is to protect it. Especially when they are abusive and controlling.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• God (Triune) and then humankind. Men and women are equal individuals with different roles, strengths and weaknesses. Neither is more important than the other. Eve was taken out of Adam's side, not his head or his feet. We stand side-by-side with men as their equal before God.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yeah what November said :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• According to the Bible the theocratic order is God/Jesus over man (general humans) & that is all. Some interpretations of the Bible put man in spiritual charge of the women of their society, but that is not the only way of interpreting it and others find this to be a false interpretation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2009