IS It Possible

Is it possible for your brain to make you think your pregnant and your not but have frequent urination, food cravings, baby bump, and you think you feel movement.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes!! the mind is a powerful thing!! i had a friend that wanted to be prego so bad that her mind and body acted prego but she wasnt!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• wouldn't you know if you went to the doctor and get it thur you head you were notconfused

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• depends
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• It's possible.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yes.
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 2:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yes, Its actually a medical condition and I don't remember what it is called.  It happened to me when I was like 19.  Its very scary, I went in for an ultrasound and everything uterus was enlarged but there was no fluid and no baby.  My pregnancy test said pregnant though.  really weird.  I think it happens when you want a baby or whatever.  Its a mental thing.  I wish I could remember more but thats been a while and a terrible experience for me.  I hope you are doing okay.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009