Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of attorney should i contact?

Long story short, we bought a camp trailer with a 12 year warranty last year that is falling apart at the seems by no fault of our own. Now the manufacturer is bankrupt and out of business and the dealer we bought it from wont fix it without us paying out of pocket for some of it or making an insurance claim. I want to talk to an attorney to find out what our options are and who exactly IS responsible for honoring the warranty, if anyone. But i really have no idea what kind of attorney that is! Any suggestions?


Asked by MommaTurbo at 12:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Shopping

Level 16 (2,451 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • i think we should talk about this in private seeing as how this exact scenario is a big, big part of my office these days...

    Answer by Aurorasmom at 12:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

  • Depending on how much money I would think it's a civil case-or small claims

    Answer by jenree33 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

  • Did you contact the State's Attorney's office?

    Answer by rkoloms at 12:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

  • you can contact your attorney general and the better business bureau

    Answer by justgrape723 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

  • and tell whrista to be born already, would ya ;)

    Answer by Aurorasmom at 12:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2009