rubbing yourself during sex

i find it hard to get off while having sex, its not that the sex isnt good, because it is, it just takes me a long time to get off with just sex,so i was thinking about maybe trying to rub myself during sex to help a little,does it work? any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I do it all the time. My fiance says he likes it because it turns him on to watch, & it also takes some stress off of him because he knows i'm getting off. I have upgraded from hand to vibrator though. I ALWAYS use it too....lol. It's great for when you give him a BJ, it makes it a WHOLE new experience! It's not just pleasing him anymore, your getting off while your getting HIM off too, big turn on for guys....

I also had a hard time getting off, & i would feel so bad w/ him trying SO HARD to get me off. Problem solved......VIBRATOR!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yes it works. Use toys also. My fiance loves that I am so open and it makes it more enjoyable.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I find it very difficult to O from intercourse alone. I have to have some amount of clitoral stimulation. It works wonders in my opinion. You might try positions that allow access to that area for you or your partner if you'd rather him do that. Some guys like to do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I dont rub myself but I do have a c-spot toy that I use while hubby hits the right spots on the inside the g-spot and I have amazing O's because of it. Also the better the foreplay the better and quicker they are for me, every woman is different. Do what works for you, and have fun figuring it out...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I second the toy answer. A small "bullet" type vibrator can make for some amazing sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I don't have a problem with O's, but I do know that they are even stronger when my dh is wearing a cock ring with a bullet vibe that rubs me for c stimulation.

Answer by missanc at 1:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My husband is so small and has no clue how to use his penis. We have gone to sexual therapy and looked at porn it just doesn't register in his head what he needs to be doing. I tell him but he gets really mad. We waited to have sex he wanted to wait I had sex with a few guys before him. I think he knew he was bad in bed and didn't want me to know until after we married. It has not been good and I avoid sex when I can. We seperated three years ago for a year and I dated and had sex with 7 different men it was wonderful to have that release and be with a man that knows what he is doing. We decided to reconcile and he was a bit better in bed for a few weeks then it was back to him fumbling and not having a clue. I take charge but he gets mad so I don't bother now. I am bi sexual and have taken a female lover he knows about it and doesn't care. We are married in name only at this point.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i feel ya lady. for me it doesn't help although i won't quite trying.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i have the same problem it takes me a long time.... so he should play with you and take his time with you. and for a quickie i use the vibrator while we do it... and with that it never fails.
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 4:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2009