Aunt Flow is a no show?!

So my period is supposed to start today and it always starts early morning before the hubs leaves for work and it's still not here. I feel really sick but I don't know if it's just nerves...? I can't stand waiting but I don't want to get a negative from being too early. What do you think?

Stephanie92789

Asked by Stephanie92789 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you are right, it is too early to take a hpt, but if you want to know, go to your gyno. They may be able to tell you. But I'd wait it out, it's more of a joyful experience finding out on your own with a hpt. Wait like a week or 2 then take one and it should give you an accurate result! Good Luck!
    a_bai04

Answer by a_bai04 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Aunt Flow never RSVP's. She might show up later than you expect. Wait it out and then take a test. I hope you get the answer you're looking for.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Some people say you can take one the day after your missed period...would tomorrow still be too early? Maybe I could do one of those 5 days sooner ones?
    Stephanie92789

Answer by Stephanie92789 at 1:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• the 5 days sooner one worked for me just make sure you take it first thing in the morning
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I found out SIX DAYS before mine missed and two days before previous times!! Pick up a First Response test and pee away!! Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2009