what to do...

my DD started back to public school today. i'm home alone till the 18th then my son will be home cause his homeschooling starts then, but i'm soooo bored. i have nothing to do. what do you other moms do when yall kids are at school, or gone? need some advise on what to do in the day time.

okc-mom-2

Asked by okc-mom-2 at 1:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Lets see...today I cleaned off my desk, did 1 load of laundry, went to the post office, dropped off the house payment, got a few things from the grocery store, and now I am just chillin on the computer. I have a billion things to do, but I dont feel like it. Ive gotta pace myself...LOL...I do have two boys here though. My 7 yr old doesnt start school until sept 8 and my 3 yr old wont be going anywhere.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• On the rare occasions I am 'home alone' I take advantage of it! Sometimes I use it as 'me' time and do things that I like to do - like read, scrapbook, knit, watch tv/dvds, or sometimes get a head start on work (I am a WAHM). Sometimes I run errands, go to the library, go for a walk, go visit my friends/ family...
    Other times I will get busy around the house- clean if it needs cleaning, or go to my chore list-- of things that I would like to do but never seem to have the time. Like-- re arrange and sort out the cabinets, go thru the kids clothes and sort out what is too small...
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009