Does your dh/so walk around like he is all that...naked? LOL

My dh can lose some lbs (me too) he walks in front of me naked like he is all that I mean I love him to death but to me it is a turn off ( I can't stop thinking in my head oh I wish he would stop that) maybe if he was leaner here and there and Iknow I need to too. but I know he does not think like I do he loves me for me and I want to do the same but I don't like that he does this. Sometimes when we lay in bed I wish he would do stuff to me he'd rather lay there and get it all I mean he does pleausre me but it is more for him than me :( I tell him but it doesn't help :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• ROFLMAO.......... um, yes. He seeks mega attention at time... mainly just b4 getting into the the shower. i try to act impressed but sometimes i am too tired or busy or annoyed and just tell him to get over it
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• not since we had kids lol
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 1:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• You need to talk to him!! And also start taking walks together every night! Good for your bodies and good for your relationship!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• LOL! At the first part. Mine will walk around naked before he gets into the shower but it's mostly to make me laugh. He'll do something funny like, I believe it's called clapping with no hands ugh, that is disgusting and funny all at once. But I know what you mean. We could both stand to lose a few pounds.

As to the other part - I know what you mean there too. I have to tell mine things I'd rather he cared enough to just do without me telling him. It's not a good feeling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• my dh is definitely more comfortable with his body than i am with mine, but i love it. I like that even though he could lose a few, he's comfortable enough with me that he doesn't feel the need to hide/cover up. As far as the whole pleasure thing - get him the book "She Comes First" and leave it lying around in a prominent place, maybe he'll pick up something.

Answer by missanc at 1:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My DF loves to walk around naked (when we don't have his son around) but he doesn't act like he's all that. I like walking around naked too.

It sounds like your guy is trying to impress you or get your attention in some way. Tell him you'd like some attention too and you'd be happier when you're giving it to him. It should be reciprocal, but it isn't always.

Like the freeharose mentioned, a good walk every nite with the two of you would help for both bodies and relationship. My DF and I do everything together.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• all men do this, it's hilarious and wonderful, enjoy it! i bet he wishes you'd walk around naked slapping your titties together.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My DH does the same thing. I do not think guys look good with all there junk hanging out. "PUT SOME UNDERWEAR ON' I say.

Answer by louise2 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• If you look close at my profile picture, you will get a general idea of what my husband looks like. He does not have a body to melt for, but when the kids aren't around he'll give me a little truffle shuffle to "tease" me or whatever. We married each other not just cuz of love, but somehow we turn each other on, and maybe it's silly the way we express our sexual need for one another, but neither one of us is thin and trim, so we have to PRETEND we're "all that", and that's sexy enough for me.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My husband does that. I have stayed in shape still have a flat tummy and tight body after 5 kids. He has let himself go big time and I find it gross when he walks around like he is hot with his 42 inch waist that has made his average sized penis look itty bitty. I don't find him attractive at all especially since the bigger he gets the worse he smells and he showers daily. I love him but it is more of a friendship thing until he does something. Can't have sex with someone when they would crush you. He was 165lbs when we married he is 270 now. I am still only 98lbs. Not real fun for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2009