is it bad to feel like this since im married now

ok so i just found out my babys dad is with his other babys mom again and is claiming that kid
but he refuses to claim my DD as his
and it hurts i thought i was over him but since me and his other baby momma have been talking about him maning up to one of his kids it feels like my heart has been broken all over again
im glad he is claiming one of his kids
but i feel bad for having these feelings whne i am married
does this make me a bad person???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, of course it doesn't. Feeling sad, because he is rejecting his own child is perfectly normal and healthy. I imagine that your husband is the real father to your child, right? I know it hurts, but your child is probably better off with your hubby and his/her deadbeat dad. Hugs!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• no my husband is not her bio dad but he claims her as his and we have never told her hes not her dad but then again she is only 6 months so ya my husband and i got together when i was like 3 months pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• it's normal!! i though i was over my kids father. i haven't seen him in 7 years, and neither has my kids till my DD 13th b-day. just seeing him with his girlfriend and there kids made me so angry cause he hasn't had anything to do with my kids, but i know my kids are better off without him in there lives. my boyfriend is there dad and haas been for 6 1/2 years. you can message me if you want. GL
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i thought she was saying

married but he not father
    old boyfriend is father, and not claiming chilg
    but she is married to another guy who is not father and feeld bad old bf and bio father not in child life, but in another childs life, that he also is father too and his other old gf

did i get this right???
    if so, not bad you feel this way, but try to consintrate on new guy as father (although not bio father) and leave it open for bio father to have an in if he chooses to in future
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• if you got together with this husband when you were 3 months pregnant with another man's child and he claims this child as his own
    YOU HAVE A WINNER OF A HUSBAND
    do not take this for granted
    so many of us are not and will never be this blessed to have such a good man
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My oldest has a different father than my husband. Her bio-dad never really accepted her and although he doesn't have any other kids I would feel kind of sad too if he had other kids and loved them but not mine. It isn't about your feelings for him it's about your feelings toward his feelings toward the child you had together. You're feeling bad that he brushed your child off but yet had another child with someone else and is taking responsibility to them. You feel like he's abandoned your child even more. It's normal for you to be upset. Just keep giving your child lots of love, that's all they need!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• No, when I said "real" father, I meant the one who acts as her father.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Maybe deep down you are actually sad for your child, not yourself.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2009