How would I know if my 4 month old is teething? He drools a lot all the time..

he's always drooled I guess he's been grumpy but lately he's not wanted to sleep..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• he is at an age where he could be getting ready to get a tooth. If you stick your finger in his mouth. does he want to 'chew' on it? if so he has a tooth coming in. You can also expect low-high grade fevers , being cranky and not sleeping well....

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• gross! lol i can't wait for kids....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Symptoms are usually drooling, trouble sleeping, low fever, diaper rash, crankiness and chompiness (likes to chew on stuff). If you feel his gums, you can usually feel a bump under the surface where a tooth is about to break through.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• to add to the other comments they also can have diaherra as well when they are teething
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 1:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• some babies get night terrors when teething. i think that is happening my my dd, along with those other crappy symptoms.
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2009