Does any Working MOM use "your baby can read?"

I am really wanting to get this for my 12 month old but don't know if it will be beneficial to use for her when I get home from work. I can't count on her babysitter to do it with her. Do you work and use it? does it work for you? please help.

Keisha0806

Asked by Keisha0806 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• My answer is it isn't doing anything other then what you can do. The best thing you can do is to continue to read to her, talk with her, and allow her to develop according to her time line. You would be losing money. As much as you want to teach her to read her brain isn't ready as much as they tell you it is. Remember her body has alot more to do before it even has to worry about reading. She has to walk, talk, and feed herself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I've seen this infomercial too! I was wondering if anyone had used it and what their results were. My husband is really interested in trying this when DS is a little older.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 2:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2009