What can I do to make my fiance` feel really good when he come home and we have sex??

Do I need to wear something sexy or what.... I mean i'm not the type that where's that but I want to show him that I can ?? Or maybe I can do oral sex... Please Help!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Guys are always up for something new. You'll probally surprise him and turn him on big time by wearing something different and doing something you usually dont. Myhusband loves when I wear something new, or just try something new that he isnt expecting. Like waking him up with oral sex. He LOVES that. Says there nothing like been woke up by that. And even if you dont like doing it, act like you do with little noises and stuff, turns my hubby on big time. :)

Dont listen to Louise, she was giving some crazy advice yesterday too. Everyone has a problem at some time. Its not magically perfect, you have to put work into a relationship (every aspect of it). Sex isnt everything in a marriage. Louise is bitter I think. Shes been negative in everything Ive seen. Or maybe she just needs to get some. lol

Have fun with it and be spontanous! :)
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• THe sex isnt enough? LOL....I m just kidding. I know what you mean. I think anything you do will be fine. He will likely be thrilled!!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I you are already having problems in the sex department and your not married yet. You might need to rethink marrying him. This issue will not go away with time.

Answer by louise2 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• No we are not having problems its just he's an construction owner and has not been home in a month so the first night me, him and our son are spending the first night together and then he's going with his grandparents the next day so I wanted to do something sexy and flawless!!!! =)
    mizzthang185

Answer by mizzthang185 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• That depends on your husband - new lingerie is HUGE for mine. He loves to see me in something sexy - a lot of men are very visual, which is why places like Victoria's Secret do really well. You could go to a good erotic store and get some massage oils to rub each other down with - those are always a lot of fun. Oral if you and he both like it. If you don't like it, I would do something else - you don't want to be dreading him coming home.

Answer by missanc at 2:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009