Best breast pump??

I know Medela is the absolute best...but what others, in your opinion are great as well? I'm not talking hand pumps either...I have a medela one of those and I about gave myself carpal tunnel. Not fun.

sweettigeress

Asked by sweettigeress at 1:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Whatever you do - invest in the double pump. I wish I had a double breast pump....it would have saved me so much precious time! Time I could use to sleep!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• there is no equivalent to the expensive over priced medela. i tried evenflo and some other one. they worked but were slow, hurt, and hard to clean. and i got mastitis three times from them. just pay the money and save time and your breasts. lol.
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 2:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I used medela symphony -. I first used it in the hospital and then rented one for a month after Abby was born. I could not have made it if it werent for the use of that pump. Granted, it was only for a month but that was the most crucial time for me.
    Margo137

Answer by Margo137 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I used the Medela Lactina. I was able to do both breasts at once, and was done within ten mins. The thing was GREAT.
    caramia27

Answer by caramia27 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i had a safety first double breast pump and it worked pretty good. i haven't ever tried the madela to expensive.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have the Lansinoh Double Electric breast pump and it's awesome. I would recommend it a million times over.
    RissaBusch

Answer by RissaBusch at 3:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I used the Playtex Embrace as recommended by a lactation consultant after renting a Medela for a few weeks, so I tried BOTH and preferred the Playtex. It is much CHEAPER too!!
    PeaInMyPod

Answer by PeaInMyPod at 5:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2009