I need your help REALLY bad!!!

My best friend is getting married next weekend. I am her maid of honor. She just barely informed me she needs about 6 or 7 cd's made to play music at the reception and asked me to do that for her! I know some good songs, but not that many!!! can you please give me all the ideas you can!! Thank you so so much!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the reception is not going to be 6-7 hours. just pick songs she likes.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i googled wedding songs and theres a whole lot to download...o and if you dont have a program to download em...i use 360share pro (i think thats what its called)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Go on PlayList. People post their playlists because they think they're good. There are about 200 songs per list I think. You can copy onto a disc from there. You'll be done in an evening.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• go too LIME WIRE and you can get tons of songs there...how old is your friend???
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• "I do" by Mark Wills, "Back at one" by.....can't remember
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 2:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• do you think they will make a video and put it on u tube of them dancing ...???
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 2:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• OP here...the reception is about 4 hours long, I just need to be sure we have enough music to last. Thank you for the ideas so far.
    What do you mean put a video on You Tube? What does that have to do with it? I'm confused sorry! haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My fave wedding song of all time is "Inspiration" by Chicago. I just love that song.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• what type of music does she like? country? R&b? what?
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Don't use lime wire, it carries virus's.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009