Baby BO?

My best friend has adopted a baby and we've noticed this summer that she get horrible BO! She is 10 months old now, but was 3 months premature. My friend has tried everything, baths her at least once a day, she's tried baby powder and constant wiping with baby wipes. Has anyone else experience this? Isn't it odd for her sweat to smell so bad before she's hit puberty?

amberkry

Asked by amberkry at 2:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Check with the Dr. Some diseases can make BO worse or it could be symptom of something.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• that's so strange! is she a breastfed baby? maybe it's something the mother eats if so. If not, maybe it's the formula. I don't know, this is weird. It has to be some kind of imbalance.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 2:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My son had it his first summer too....nothing to worry about...this summer he is not a stinky baby. There is not much you can do for it other than what you are already doing! Write it down one day you will laugh about it!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I would check with the ped also. My DD had HORRIBLY smelly feet as a baby! lol. I mean it was worse than my dad. lol. she grew out of it though.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2009