what could this be??

so about 4 years ago i was in training for the army and i passed out in the shower and my bf at the time told me i had a seizure. the docs didnt do any test when told that info nothing at all they just put me on drugs for the pain in the head. the headaches have been going pretty steady since except when i was preg they went away. also my memory has been getting worse and worse but i had our second on the 31st of july and at 9 days PP i started to get the headaches again and i have had one everyday doesnt go away with sleep or motrin. then the other day i was carry a cup of juice to the stove while making lunch for my oldest and i let go of it..i dont know why and didnt even know i did it til i slipped all over the juice on the floor. and then i cant remember when i get told things that was only a couple hours ago! I longer this goes on the more scared i get i have 2 little babies and a husband and im scared its something bad!

julieobug

Asked by julieobug at 2:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Health

• go to the doctor sorry i dont want to sound mean or anything but that seems to be the best and safest option there is
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• It could be a multitude of things ranging from a vitamin deficiency to something very severe. You need to see a doctor as soon as possible!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Either change doctors or keep on going back to the doctor tell they find out what's wrong with you.

Answer by louise2 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• you should probaly see a neurologist...I had headaches like that and the memory loss, turned out they were just migraines but you never know...A neurologist will probaly want an MRI to look at the structure and processes of the brain. Don't wait!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i am calling for an appt for the docs i just have been going for the 4 years almost and they never do anything they just put me on meds im nursing and last year they told me that if i want the stuff that would get rid of my headaches i would have to wean i decided that i would rather be in pain and BF then wean and be drugged out. they listen to the symptoms i described and not do any tests. its so frustrating that they just wont do anything!!
    julieobug

Answer by julieobug at 2:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• it could be something simple. I had problems with dropping things last year and memory problems. It turned out I have trigger points in my muscles and blood wasn't flowing properly. With massages and Physical Therapy they fixed me right up. Good luck but don't worry, it may be something quickly fixable.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• you should change doctors... you can insist on testing...you don't have to just go with the flow...sometimes you have to be your own advocate----you could try taking a friend or someone else with you for support they can ask all the questions if you dont think you can---
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yes that has been my problem is that i feel like i cant insist because i was in the military you just have tot do what your told....you cant really argue with them you just have to do what they say....now that im not in the military i need to really stand of for myself i know.
    julieobug

Answer by julieobug at 2:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Well it sounds like the doctors told you what they could do. Give you a type of medication. But you could not BF on it. You decided to not do what they recommended. You made a choice. You can't put it on the doctors. You decided this action not them.  I bet a civial doctor would have told you the same thing.

Answer by louise2 at 6:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• well since they told me that they dont know whats wrong with me and didnt even try to find out they just put me on meds i can put it on the doctors there are tests that they can do to look at my body and find out whats wrong BF or being pregnant but they did nothing! meds dont solve anything if you dont know whats wrong i tried one and it didnt work they just wanted to keep giving me different ones like a damn guinea pig!!
    julieobug

Answer by julieobug at 11:59 AM on Aug. 14, 2009