If today was your last day...

what would you do?

I would spend every second of it with my family. I would take the time to write my DH and children letters to read after I'm gone. Let them know how much I love them. I would forgive my enemies. I would make love to my husband. I would cook my family their favorite meal and an apple pie or two for desert. I would give my husband and boys all the advice they are going to need in life...

Could you imagine? One day we are here the next day we could be gone.
How would you spend your last day? (not trying to depress you, just bored & curious).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have already written my kids, parents and my boyfriend letters just in case i go unexspectidly. i would spen the day with my kids,boyfriend, and parents. i would make sure everyone knew that i loved them and my spirt would be watching over them. my body may be gone but my love for them would live on forever.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• pfft that made my pregnant ass cry

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Dearheart, your post hits very close to home....and it's a very good one.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 2:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I would want to be with my family and have a "special" day. There are letters for everybody already because I don't know when my time to go is. I hope that my time isn't for a long time yet but I make sure that everyday I tell my kids that I love them.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2009