Rep Weiner tries to block cameras from Town Hall?

sdfgdsfvgsdf

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• LMAO OMG did this senator just finally say what a lot of senators are thinking { about all us "conservative paranoids" and "planted protesters"} " as much as you think the earth revolves around you, it doesn't"..... that was bold.

yeah, yeah, I know. He was talking to the reporter, and about Channel 2 - but still - what balls. Glad to see he didn't get his snippy way. We all need to be heard and to hear what our fellow Americans are saying. I don't care if it is the same question(s) being asked over and over again - if our questions are not being answered then we need to keep asking them until they are answered.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yeah, he doesn't want people to see BO's goons trying to intimidate people. One of those mother fuckers touches me and he's gonna need a new set of gonads!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• What a WIENER. Hahahaha, sorry couldnt help it.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• He's right. Forums aren't for the media. The media just wants to play up the drama and fuel the protesters. Oh and CBS cut of the IBEW guy's comment about cameras being in there. Typical.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 3:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• river--now you;re complaining about CBS?!?!?! Do ANY news outlets meet your standards??! LOL :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Well hell 2 of our senators scheduled a town hall ...sent the email to only their supporters which only had a 3 day notice mind you...when it was leaked to everyone else....they cancelled the danged town hall. Now the 2 dem senators are holding teletown meetings via the phone.. hmmmm whats that all about I wonder?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• His name is Weiner you know. He is acting like one.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Where did I complain Lori? I just think editing is typical when you're trying to show one side of the story.

You all have all sorts of categories that you place people in, but I don't typically watch the tv news (on occasion wgn) so I have no opinion on CBS, other than their clever editing of that video

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 6:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009