What kinds of vitamins do you take everyday?

I used to take my vitamins but it gets old sometimes..I get tired of grouping all my vitamins together like opening the jar and getting one then close it then do it again and again I got burned out on it. Not to mention taking so many one at a time or sometimes all... that too is boring and dull feeling...uh!

How do you do it to make it fun..I guess :)

I have at least 7 different kinds that I like to take when I take it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Health

• I take one multivitamin and an extra Calcium pill

Answer by admckenzie at 2:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I take calcium citrate + d...not sure if I spelling that right..but I am very low on vit. d and my doctor is on my case about it...they are like taking horse pills..ugh
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 2:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I take a multivitamin, calcium, B-complex, and various other stuff for allergies, pain, and to supplement the pain med. I have a big flat-ish pill box that I bought I think from The Vitamin Shop that has about 9 compartments that you can adjust the size to, I am using 6 of them right now, but you open the box, take out your vitamins for the morning, and put it away. I also have a tiny plastic cup that I use for my evening vitamins, so in the morning when I have my pill box open, I also drop what I'll need for the evening into the little cup (it has a lid.) This way I only have to open and dig around one time. Of course with little children around, the pill box would need to be put someplace that they couldn't get to it.

Answer by Bmat at 2:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Folic Acid. Thats it lol.
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 3:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Daily Vitamin
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin D

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I take calcium/magnesium/D every day.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• None. They make me sick.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 5:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009