How old is your "oldest Bra"?

I use playtex only and I have then now for almost 2 years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I swear I finally threw it out the other day...it was around 7 years old...but I didn't wear it all the time because it was a hot pink color...kinda stiff and uncomfortable but cute!! LOL!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• hmm I think its about 9 months old. I use Victoria Secret. I bought one once and was hooked. I love them
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• my bras only last six months if I'm lucky. The wire starts comeing out in the first month and my chest is so hevy that my bras only support me for the first couple of hours, and my tatas just start to sink though the day. Sports bras do the same thing.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 2:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have one that is probably over 5 years old! It doesn't even fit me anymore because my boobs are bigger now but I still wear it when I'm cleaning and don't want to wear one of my good ones. And I can't go without one because I'll be swinging all over the place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have one in my drawer from when I was 15, lol I wore it only once because it was my secret sexy bra and it was a 34b, lol. Now I am 23, so that was a good 8 years ago.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• 6 months
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Probably a year? I get mine from Victoria Secret but they always come apart. The wire starts coming out and the lace gets those frizzy things on them and it tears easily. I can't wear anything but underwire bras. I love the support and they make my boobs look better.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I think its 9 months to a year, I really cant rememeber
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• about ten years but it is a prettier nursing bra and is pretty so I don't want to part with it it still fits
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I get all of my bras from Victoria's Secret either when they're on sale, or I have a coupon for $10 off. Most of mine are about 2-3 years old, but I have a really large collection, and they got a nice break when I was pregnant/nursing for a year - I'm almost ready to quit bfeeding and get back in them!

Answer by missanc at 3:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2009