Headaches?

My son was born 7 months ago and I was wondering if headaches are a part of my body still adjusting to having him? I have been having terrible headaches for the past 3 days that makes me feel like I am literally banging my head on the wall or something like that. I took a preg test just to be sure i wasn't preg and came back negative which really I don't think there is a possible way for me to be preg anyways but was just making sure. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• are you a migraine sufferer? and your body could still be adjusting..i know my body did...hope you feel better soon
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 2:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• no i have never had a migrane that i know of
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• did you have an EPI?

They can cause headaches
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• It could be caused by a lack of sleep and you have to remember it takes the body a whole year to get back to normal after having a baby. My dd is 9 months and I still get a few headaches. The dr. told me its hormones. Good luck!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 4:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My dd is 11 weeks old and I have headaches now - I never really had any before I had her. They aren't painful just annoying and they last forever, even if I take tylenol...I thought it might be from the mini-pill...not sure, but i hate it!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009