What makes you feel when by accident you see a person bringing up the Phlegm and spitting it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Or if you can't help by hearing them gagging one up and you are forced to look at them yuk!

I just say to myself ooh gross...what can you do but it does make me feel grosed out.

What I hate is when people don't cover their mouths when they sneeze and shoots out a shower of spit and sometimes you can actually smell the spit....yuk I try to get out of the way...But me when I sneeze I sneeze like a princess :) aaahhcho!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• It makes me think they are under the weather. Sometimes that just happens.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I feel nauseated. It never failed that when i was pregnant and the smallest things made me sick, I would always look at a person right when they would hawk a loogie. Not as bad as the one time we were driving and a man standing at a bus stop threw up on the sidewalk right when we passed by. Took me a couple hours to get over that one! I was still pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• "What makes you feel when by accident...."

Huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I agree with anon up here... this is the most strangely worded question ever...
    rockstarmom2b

Answer by rockstarmom2b at 3:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2009