How do you or would you like your dh/so approach you when he is ready to makelove?

Well for me if we hadn't done it in awhile I am ready, but if we did it like the last 3 nights I am like no not tonight (I say this in my head of course) but when I don't want to and he does he's like...Let's go to bed..I'm like no not tonight and he'll say get your ass in the bedroom I just can't help it but laugh..(this is when I am in a good mood and we go and do it...lol) but if he was to say that and I say NO Not tonight and mean it he gets in a very upset mood and act like a baby...Men are always ready I just wish I was.

What are your techniques for getting in the mood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• i masturbate first...ya know watch some porn, and that gets me in the mood. Or just fantisize about a hot movie star : )
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 2:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• he goes in the bedroom with a boner and i hear the lube cap open, i follow, take my pants off and bend over. then sit on the toilet for five minutes while it drains out of me.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• He can tell when I'm not in the mood, so he'll kiss on my neck && do other things to try to get me in the mood. If I'm just too tired or don't feel good then I just tell him && he says ok && we go to sleep. He's just sweet like that.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• He will grab me, either boobs, butt or both. He's not mean but it gets on my nerves sometimes. I have the kids on me all day so it seems sometimes like my body doesn't belong to me. It would be nice to get kissed on the lips or neck, get a backrub, something like that to get me going. But since that usually doesn't happen we start off with some oral and if I'm tired or have a difficult time getting going, I'll fantasize and we'll use a small toy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• my husband acts the same way. so i told him if i hadn't had to do so much tonight maybe i wouldn't be so tired to put out but i'm beat. next time he better help when he sees i'm busy if he wants sex. i would prefer that whenever he wanted sex that he would come up from behind and kiss my neck. it's not as straight forward and makes me feel like i should just bend over and take it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• when mine says "get ready I'm on my way over" I know to get ready. If not, he considers it rejection and I might not get it for a while!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• He starts by saying how much he has missed me. Then, he will hold close. Sometimes he will turn me around and lift up my long hair and kiss the back of my neck very gently while he runs his hands over my body. I turn and we kill long deep passionate kisses. Then he sometimes bend me over in a dip to ontinue kissing me.

He is very romantic, loving and hot, hot, hot.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 4:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009