Movement during Labor?

This is my first baby! I am 37 weeks along and I was just wondering if the baby still moves around alot during the labor process. My baby is very active and just wanted to know if there is a chance he will stay active til the moment he comes out?

Randa09

Asked by Randa09 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My daughter moved the entire time I was in labor. I know alot of babies tend to greatly slow down their movement at the end but not mine
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I honestly don't remember. My daughter was very active in utero, but my labor started so suddenly and progessed so quickly that I wasn't paying any attention to her, lol. I've heard, though, that many babies move during labor, getting into position and all that, and some are even more active during labor than during the rest of the pregnancy.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• my son moved the hole time and even had the hic ups during my labor.. lol
    arkncld08

Answer by arkncld08 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My daughter moved the whole labor... right until I started to push.
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 12:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009