I bought an outfit at a boutique...

bought my son an outfit for $80.oo on sale...is that good? I usually buy clothes at Walmart or Babies R Us and I could buy alot for $80 bucks haha.

Do you shop at boutiques yes or no ? and if so how much do you spend on you childrens cloths?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends, If your baby is a girl I've spent anywhere from 50-80 on a good smocked bishop dress. I'm not sure about boy clothes though. I buy Olivia a smocked dress every year and buy 24 months because the buttons go further down in the back and the hemline is really long so she'll be able to wear it till she's 3 really. We go to church a lot and I really like her to look pretty so I don't really skimp on dress clothes, play clothes and regular clothes I get from target and goodwill.
    rockstarmom2b

Answer by rockstarmom2b at 3:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I am like you if it is so cute and I can't pass on it I don't care the price I will buy it but yes with that money we can buy alot more clothes at walmart....lol

So I guess I am like you...lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i shop at Boutiques and yes $80 for the enitre outfit was a good deal. I usually shop when there are sales, and my DDs outfits from boutiques are usually around $70. I just dont do it often, and I have to really love the outfit. but when you think about it, if you go to babygap or gymboree and buy the entire outfit (shoes, pants, shirt, hairbows) it is around $100
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Is that good? can you afford that? If so then I guess it's good. I know for me, I wouldn't spend that much money on an outfit for my son considering it'll be stained and/or ripped before long. Unless it's a special occasion, I might get closer to that price. I just bought him 2 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts for about $45.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I wouldnt think to spend 80 on one outfit unless it was for something special...but hey if you want it and you can then go for it :)

So, I guess to answer I dunno if its good or bad..sorry im not help

i dont shop boutiques(obviously) I usually get clothes as hand me downs off CL or from thrift stores, some consignment shops...or clearance sales @ Kohls.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I wouldnt spend that much on a childs outfit.
    MOM22QTS

Answer by MOM22QTS at 3:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• and i should add, i never shopped at a boutique..so i really have no idea what is considered a good deal.
    MOM22QTS

• I never shop at boutiques, but they don't carry my style anyway. We're jeans and a t-shirt all the way over here, so we're pretty basic. Cuteness is never more important than price, for me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yes $80 is fantastic for an outfit at a boutique I sometimes spend $80 on a pair of jeans for a jacket at a boutique for my girls! Good job mama!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2009