Do you think that Obama's administration is going to cause more division in America?

Then any other presidency has.I'm not saying if i am for or against him.People just seem more passionate about there oppions of him.

KzaM4Infinity

Asked by KzaM4Infinity at 3:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Honestly, I think it's bringing more people together rather than dividing them. People are getting groups together, taking tours across country to protest and thats just the start of it all. And YES- these people ARE the majority now.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I want to add, people are no longer hesitant to speak up now.. theyve had enough and people are taking action of that. Of course there will AL:WAYS be lines drawn somewhere, but I still stand by what I said up there.. ^
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• More than it already has?!?? I don't know if that's possible!!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Ya it will. It will create a Revolution.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Why do people assume one man has the power to control the minds of millions of people? Do you not have control over your own emotions and actions? I don't understand this.
    JustJackie1

Answer by JustJackie1 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I agree with Bexi... this absolute distortion of our government's power OVER us instead of FOR us is bring us back to our roots as a country. I for one am and Abrams supporter (you know the lady who blasted Specter) and I want her question answered "What are you gonna do to restore this country to what our Founding Fathers intended it to be?"
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I do not think so. People have been dividing them selves for years. This isn't a new problem, but Obama is a really good scapegoat. Lets face it everyone wants to blame someone other than themselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I believe it has already.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I agree with sunny. It already has and I lived through the Carter years. This is so much worse than that and we thought that time was bad.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2009