How do you get good luck?

It seems like every where and every where this poor man of mine goes or does bad things happen. Any ideas on how to increase his luck? because I'm getting splatters of the poo that hits him being his spouse and all, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why do you say that?
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have a friend who is convinced that it is your attitude that brings good luck. If you sincerely feel that you are lucky and that good luck will come, then it will. If you think the worst, then chances are the good luck won't come.- it is something about drawing bad vibrations toward yourself, you don't want to do that, which you do if you think sad or gloomy thoughts. I'm not so sure, myself. I think if I don't expect much, then when something nice happens it is a nice surprise, and if something bad happens, then it isn't such a shock. And I wonder if according to my friend's theory, if when you think positive thoughts that what you notice is just the good stuff. Anyway, tell your husband to think positively, shrug off the bad, and be joyful about the good. Maybe that would help (says Bmat, sighing, ever the pessimist herself.)

Answer by Bmat at 3:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2009