Do you believe that the healing from Jesus is still available?

With all this new health care garbage do you believe that Jesus sid it and so you believe it...He is the great Physician?

Would you then believe that we as His children need to call on Him more than we do when we seek practioners...{doctors are just that..they are practicing medicine}?

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 3:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you are wondering how the doctors amazement figures into God's healing, here's how: when my body, my husband's body, or the bodies of our children fall ill and become weak, we go to the doctor to find out what it is that is plaguing our bodies and making us ill. Then we go to God for a healing. Some doctors have refused to ever see us again, but that's okay ... we don't need them. We have Jesus, and He is definitely better at healing what ails us! Doctors make us wait (for an appointment, for help, for hope), God is always available and never disappoints. His "cure" is always reliable!

wildflowergal

Answer by wildflowergal at 7:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• no
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 3:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• *yawn*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 3:59 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I do believe that the God that healed the lepers, caused blinded eyes to see, raised the dead, opened deaf ears is the same as He was when He walked among men.
    I also believe that God has given man-kind the knowledge to study and become practioners of medicine.
    And I also believe that one can use "potions" from natural herbs; and etc.. to heal the body with out becoming a witch. God gave it to us and we should learn to use it.
    Most of all I believe in the healing power of prayer and fasting. In Jesus name.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Father, in the Name of Jesus, I confess Your Word concerning health and healing. As I do, I believe that Your Word will not return void, but will accomplish what it says.
    In the Name of Jesus, I believe that I am healed according to 1 Peter 2:24. Your Word says that Jesus Himself took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses (Mat. 8:17). Therefore, with great boldness and confidence, I stand on the authority of Your Word and declare that I am redeemed from the curse of sickness. I refuse to tolerate its symptoms.

Satan, I speak to you in Jesus’ Name and I proclaim that your principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places are bound from operating against me in any way. I am loosed from your assignment. I am the property of Almighty God and I give you no place in me. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High God and I abide under the shadow of the Almighty...cont..
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Now Father, I believe Your Word that says, ‘The angel of the Lord encamps round about me and delivers me from every evil work. No evil shall befall me, no plague or calamity shall come near my dwelling.’

I confess that the Word abides in me and it is life and medicine to my flesh. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus operates in me, making me free from the law of sin and death.

I hold fast to my confession of Your Word and I stand immovable, knowing that health and healing are mine NOW, in Jesus' Name.

Amen
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• YES!!!!!! If I did not believe in the words of my Saviour well then I would be calling HIM a liar........Christ does not lie, God is a Just God and speaks only TRUTH!!!! Glory be to God!
    godsproperty07

Answer by godsproperty07 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• at 1:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 by: godsproperty07
    YES!!!!!! If I did not believe in the words of my Saviour well then I would be calling HIM a liar........Christ does not lie, God is a Just God and speaks only TRUTH!!!! Glory be to God!
    ~~~~~
    yes and amen!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I think that God heals things still and that you should call on him, but he only heals somepeople for what ever reason. I go to the doctor but still ask for the Lords help. My mom was a really bad smoker and had tried to quit for years. One do she was so fed up with trying and failing that she called on God to take the need away. The next morning she woke up and didn't want a smoke...and when her husband lit one up, the smell descusted her. She has not had or even wanted to have a smoke, and it's been at least a year. That's the power of God!
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 4:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2009