Who else feels overwhelmed?

I have my days where things pile up before I can get to them. Laundry grows out of nowhere when I swear I just did 6 loads. Dishes magically become dirty after I just put clean ones away. Then I think of Octomom, Kate Gosselin and Michelle Duggar. A herd of kids running around, tons of laundry and chores to be done and these women must be Saints because I have no idea where their energy comes from.

Michelle Duggar is one patient woman. A kid in every age bracket and grandbabies coming, it's all taken in stride.

I will say this. If I had 8-18 kids my parents would ask me when my uterus turned into a clown car. I have to stop at 3 kids. 3 is plenty for me.

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that feeling is all too familiar to me...

with college starting back up (full-time!) in about a week I'm rushing to get the documents my school needs for my financial aid---and praying it goes through in time!, trying to find a daycare that has openings. I'm trying to get things together and organized for my wedding that is taking place in THREE WEEKS! =)....and on top of all that I have the regular house duties---cooking, cleaning and doing the laundry PLUS taking care of our 9mo old son =)

overwhelmed is a common feeling for me, lol!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• lol. I'm overwhelmed and I only have one child... with another one coming. because of this pregnancy, I've been feeling particularly tired and lazy to really do much of anything for the past few days...which I severely regret.
    House needs cleaned, laundry...is surprisingly only about.. 2 loads - possibly 3. Kid needs to be bathed..along with the dogs... mainly the cleaning has me defeated.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• There are times that I felt overwhelmed. Already overworked and then something would go wrong that I really didn't want to go wrong. I never gave into tears, though. (No, I lie. I did when we moved into a townhouse a couple months after we were married and there were roaches in the kitchen. I was so shocked and so tired that I just broke down in tears. Thank goodness we didn't bring them with us when we moved here.) But when I was a SAHM, I remembered my grandmother who just kept going when something went wrong or there was too much to do. I figured that if she could do it, then I could, and would, too.

Answer by Bmat at 4:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• well you have to think..Michelle Duggar has all of those older children to help her... 3 is enough for me too..my body couldn't take any more...I can't control my bladder and my boobs are flat...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I only have ONE and I feel overwhelmed sometimes. But she is almost 3 months and I do this by myself because her father doesn't help at all.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 4:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I do all the time. It has been really bad lately. At work I have at least 8 people moving in with in the next two weeks, college starts at the end of the month and the only thing I have is a backpack and notebook paper. My piano teacher just email all of her students asking tons of questions about our experience, when I am honestly taking lessons because I have too and I haven't touched a piano in over 5 years now.I have been battling a headache since Saturday, I had a tire put on my car today, My son has a preschool screening tomorrow and I have a doc appt, and I haven't thought of a damn thing to make for dinner!!!!!! Oh and we might end up going to the fair tonight. We will see about that though. I might just do it to escape the mess for a while. Although the only real mess is in my closet because instead of putting my laundry away, I just dumped it on the floor.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 4:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2009