lack of energy

im thinking of taking some sort of enerygy supplement. i am constanly drained & i coulf sleep alll day & night if i had the chance.what would be the best thing to take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Health

• May I please suggest that first you get a medical evaluation? Find out if there is a hormonal malfunction, or anemia, or a virus, or what is causing your tiredness. After that you'll have a better idea what to do, and it would be better than trying out drugs or vitamins and finding they don't solve the problem after all. Having said that will all caring and good will, I hear that B-complex vitamins are good, and a multivitamin, with iron depending on if you are at menopause yet.

Answer by Bmat at 4:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• You might have a tyroid problem, I was the same way, I barley had any energy to get out of bed and walk to my chair, I had it checked out and my DR. gave my medication, I feel much better now, I also take once a day for women vitamins on top of my medication and that helps even more. I would have it checked out.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Oh yeah and on top of that I'm anemic but since I've been taking my vitamin everything is back to normal with anemia
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• When I was dealing with that I was checked for, mono, thyroid, depression, viruses. Then we went over my meds to check for reactions with them, then I was told that I was probably just stressed.
    Or, you might be pregnant. When I was pregnant with my first, I slept for three months straight. I would wake up long enough to walk to the car to go to our shop and then sleep in the back until it was time to go home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Oh, and diabetes. I knew there was another test they did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009